1.More About Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Free acid value refers to the true strength of a glycolic acid product, and is affected by both the concentration of acid and the pH of the formula. This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use,Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Dye-, and fragrance-free
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
2.How to Use
Apply a pea size amount to the face, morning and evening or as specified by your physician. Mild stinging may occur on application. Discontinue if skin becomes red or irritated.
• Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
• Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
• Avoid eye area.
• Always use with a daytime antioxidant + sunscreen.
• With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.