1.More About EltaMD UV Sport Body Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 7.0 Oz Pump
EltaMD UV Sport is water-resistant so it wont rinse off or drip into your eyes and
sting when you sweat. It applies easily to wet or dry skin and is great for use while enjoying all outdoor activities. - Have your fun in the sunbut play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it wont rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
9.0% transparent zinc oxide
Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
Apply to wet or dry skin
Water-resistant (80 minutes)
UVA/UVB sun protection
Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
2.How to Use
*apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
*after 80 minutes of *swimming or sweating
*immediately after towel drying
*at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
* limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
*wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
*before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician How to activate pump:
1. With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4?5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
2. Return the container to its upright position.
3. Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
4. If pump continues to fail, try steps again.